It's time to cozy up in this eco-friendly hoodie dress that's made of 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 15% recycled polyester. Whether you decide to wear it at home or out with friends, you'll feel extra cozy and warm. Size up if you want a roomy/comfy fit.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester • Fabric weight: 8.8 oz/yd² (300 g/m²) • Self-fabric double-layered hood • Set-in sleeves • Front pocket • Inside self-fabric tape and half-moon at the back of the neck • Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets • Twin needle topstitch on armhole, sleeve, and bottom hems • Single-needle topstitch on neckline and hood • 1 × 1 rib at sleeves and bottom hem • Split bottom side seams
Masterminding Me "I Earned This" Women's Compression Bra - Black
This sports bra is the perfect workout top for exercising! The compression fabric along with double-layered front and shoulder straps ensures great support while running, jumping, or pumping iron. Wear it while exercising or style it as a streetwear top on sunny days!
(Size up for added comfort.)
• Compression fabric: 78% polyester, 22% spandex • Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex • Fabric weight for compression fabric: 8.25 oz/yd² (280 g/m²) and sports mesh lining: 4.42 oz/yd² (150 g/m²), • Non-see-through • Has openings for removable padding and fully lined with mesh • Removable padding included • Double-layered front • Longline silhouette
Women's Leopard Black Windbreaker Jacket
This lightweight windbreaker ensures maximum comfort on windy, rainy, and sunny days, thanks to the water-resistant fabric and breathable mesh lining. The windbreaker runs big but has an effortless look that will fit different styles and can be easily layered with long and short sleeve shirts.
• 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 2.21 oz/yd² (75 g/m²)
• Lightweight, water-resistant fabric
• Breathable mesh lining, reduces static
• Regular fit
• Elastic cuffs
• Hood and side pockets
• Zippable front
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!